Ladies choice! Whether you like it in a loaf or shaped in neat round meatballs, this lean ground turkey tastes great. Slice the loaf and serve on sandwiches during football season for a touch-down taste.
1 1/2 lb Jennie O Turkey, lean ground
1/2 cup chopped onion
2 tsp dried basil
1/2 tsp garlic powder
Pinch black or red pepper
1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
1/2 cup grated cheese
1/4 cup water for smooth texture
1. Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
3. Spray non-stick pan with Pam.
4. Form into loaf for meatloaf or form into meatballs.
5. Pat top with a little olive oil.
6. Cook loaf for 30 to 40 minutes.
7. Cook meatballs for 20 to 30 minutes, depending in size, prick with fork, should run clear.
Low fat and high in protein. This low sodium meat is the ideal choice for a healthy diet plan. Keep eating lean like this and you won’t be able to eat some of the fatty foods of yesterday. That fat will be a thing of the past, while you transform your body into a lean fighting machine…or just a slim, sexy, beauty.
What do you think of this recipe? Tell us in the comment space below: