These thin cutlets are easy to fix and so tender. Serve these up with a salad of chopped tomato and fresh herbs, garlic, basil and a pinch of salt and pepper tossed lightly with balsamic vinegar. Or serve it up with a side of broccoli or whole wheat pasta.
1 1/2 lb. turkey breast thin cutlets
Italian bread crumbs
Pinch salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spray pan with Pam.
3. Pat breasts lightly with olive oil until coated.
4. Coat breasts with Italian bread crumbs.
5. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes
An excellent source of protein but low in fat and low in sodium. That’s why turkey is such a great choice for the main dish.
We value your opinion! Please post it in the comment space below:
~ Karen Ficarelli
- One-on-One Fitness Phone Consultation with Karen Ficarelli
- Visit me on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/KarenFicarelli
- Follow F4H on Twitter - http://twitter.com/fitness4her
- Follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/karenficarelli