Add some versatility to your menu with lamb chops, cooked especially for the girl who wants a bikini ready body. This delicious and nutritious dish goes all out to cut fat and calories but never skimps on taste.
(4) 5 oz. lean lamb chops
1/2 cup dry sherry
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
2 Tbsp water
1 Tbsp ginger
Pam cooking spray
1. Trim fat from chops.
2. Place chops in zip lock bag.
3. Combine sherry and next 4 ingredients in a bowl and stir well.
4. Pour into plastic bag over chops to coat.
5. Zip plastic bag and place in refrigerator to marinate chops in mixture for 6 to 8 hours.
6. Remove chops from marinade and grill 7 to 9 minutes on each side.
7. Bring marinade to a boil then simmer and pour over chops.
Low in saturated fat, low in cholesterol and low in sodium. A high protein meal that is big on taste but low enough in calories to keep your waistline small.