Improve your health and achieve your fitness goals with positive affirmations to rewire your brain and refresh your workout. Being physically fit will enhance your lifestyle and give you more energy to do the things you really want to do. But if your mind is stuck in some prison of its own making that won’t allow you to move forward, then it’s time to break those chains and find your fitness freedom.
Daily affirmations provide the positive reinforcement needed to re-program your thoughts to help you attain the healthy attitude you need to reach your goals. You can become more focused and energetic by channeling your positive energy, replacing negative thoughts with positive support.
I take time every day for positive affirmations. Usually in the morning, but all throughout the day as needed, I repeat the messages I want my brain to follow. It instills the love and appreciation I have for my body and my life. Just as I support my closest friends with words of encouragement, I give my body and my life that same respect. If I think I can, then it makes it much easier to succeed.
Below are 10 affirmations that I use for fitness. I have gathered so many over the years, because I believe these positive phrases really do work. Take a few minutes in the morning, throughout the day and then in the evening if you really want to channel your subconscious to a more positive way of thinking. It won’t be long before this becomes a regular and desirable part of your life.
1. I am a lean, fat burning machine.
2. I am physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually balanced and healthy.
3. I am focused on fitness.
4. I live a healthy lifestyle
5. I am thankful for my healthy body.
6. My body is my temple and I treat it with respect.
7. I am listening to my body.
8. I am changing my lifestyle to a healthy way of living.
9. I am reaching my weight loss goals.
10. Losing body fat is easy for me.