A great alternative to regular white potato French fries, these sweet treats are so good they are addictive. The chili powder, garlic powder and parmesan cheese toppings add sophisticated flavor to these tasty taters.
2 sweet potatoes
1 Tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp grated parmesan cheese
Salt and pepper to add flavor
1. Slice potatoes lengthwise and rub entire potato with olive oil.
2. Cut potato into French fry strips.
3. Place in bowl and rub with garlic powder and chili powder.
4. Lay out in single layers onto baking sheet.
5. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
6. Bake in preheated 425 degree oven for 30 to 35 minutes, or until golden brown.
Low in fat and calories. A rich source of beta carotene and high in fiber. Although often associated with Thanksgiving and other holidays. sweet potatoes should be enjoyed as often as possible, especially for those people concerned with women’s fitness and health. These sweet potato fries go well with a sandwich or just eaten alone as a snack.
Don’t these sweet potato fries sound yummy? Tell us what you think by leaving a comment.
~ Karen Ficarelli
1-ON-1 PHONE CONSULTATION with Karen Ficarelli