You will think you are in the Islands when you try this tropical treat. Rich and sweet, these burgers are great served over rice or lettuce leaves.
1 peeled papaya
1 peeled mango
1 small minced sweet onion
3 Tbsp lime juice
3 Tbsp fresh cilantro
1. Mix ingredients and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
2. Grill burger and serve without bread.
3. Top with salsa.
4. Serve over lettuce leaves or whole grain rice.
Low in saturated fat, low in cholesterol, low in sodium, low in sugar and low in calories, these burgers are packed with protein, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. A great way to cut calories and still eat healthy.
~ Karen Ficarelli
- One-on-One Fitness Phone Consultation with Karen Ficarelli
- Visit me on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/KarenFicarelli
- Follow F4H on Twitter - http://twitter.com/fitness4her
- Follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/karenficarelli