This dish is simply the best when served over rice or pasta. Serve it in 1/2 cup servings. Remember portion control is key! Goes great with a colorful salad, too.
1 Tbsp olive oil
1/2 cup lemon juice
1 Tbsp Cajun seasoning
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 lb medium raw shrimp, deveined, tails off
1. On medium heat, saute olive oil with garlic.
2. Add shrimp, lemon juice and cajun seasoning.
3. Cook shrimp until pink, don’t overcook!
High in omega 3 fatty acids, shrimp is low in fat, high in protein and an excellent source of vitamin D. Low in calories, it’s the choice of many people who choose a healthy diet.
Mmm! Doesn’t this sound great? Give us your opinion in the comment space below:
~ Karen Ficarelli
- One-on-One Fitness Phone Consultation with Karen Ficarelli
- Visit me on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/KarenFicarelli
- Follow F4H on Twitter - http://twitter.com/fitness4her
- Follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/karenficarelli