A marvelous restaurant quality dish that is sure to please everyone in your family. The mustard adds a zesty flavor and the mayonnaise keeps the sole moist and flaky.
1 lb filet of sole
1 Tbsp reduced-fat mayonnaise
2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
1 Tbsp chives
Salt and pepper to taste
Paprika to taste
1. Spray baking dish with PAM and place filets in dish.
2. Mix all ingredients in small bowl, lemon juice, mayo, mustard and chives.
3. Spread mixture lightly over fish.
4. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and paprika to taste.
5. Sprinkle with parsley.
6. Bake at 350 degrees until golden at edges, about 20 to 25 minutes.
7. When fish is done, it should flake easily with fork.
An excellent source of protein with the added benefit of being low in fat, sugar, sodium and cholesterol. Fish should be enjoyed a couple of times a week to ensure your women’s fitness diet is supplying you with all the nutrients you need for a busy and productive lifestyle.
What do you think of this recipe? Share your thoughts with us and our readers in the comment space below: