A quick dinner to make that puts a smile on everyone’s face. Salmon has so many health benefits that I often order it when we dine out. This Oriental take on one of my favorite fish dishes is so yummy, that everyone always wants seconds. While many people like to use brown sugar on salmon, the orange juice and ginger adds flavor without masking the true taste of the salmon. Makes 4 servings.
1 lb Salmon
2 tsp low sodium soy sauce
1 Tbsp of frozen orange juice concentrate
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 Tbsp sesame oil or olive oil
1 Tbsp dried ginger
Pepper to taste
1 tsp toasted sesame seeds
Chopped parsley for garnish
1. Arrange fish in lightly sprayed baking dish.
2. Combine all ingredients in small bowl.
3. Drizzle mixture over fish.
4. Let marinate for 30 minutes in refrigerator.
5. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
6. Place fish in oven and bake for 30 minutes until golden and flaky.
7. Serve over rice and mixed veggies.
Salmon is a great source of protein and is high in omega 3 fatty acids. Easily digestible, salmon is an excellent choice for women’s fitness and health plans that target cardiovascular benefits. Salmon improves vision and helps to prevent non-fatal strokes and lower blood pressure. It is also known to stabilize sugar levels and improve brain function. Eat healthy and be pretty and smart, too
Isn’t this sensational? Tell us what you think by leaving a comment.