Developing a positive mindset is one of the most powerful weight loss strategies there is. Using powerful positive thinking techniques, visualizations and positive affirmations, will make it possible to achieve whatever you desire. Successful people use these techniques to develop personal power or gain a competitive edge. Learning to channel your energy through positive affirmations will transform your life, your health and renew the joy and passion for life.
You’ve probably heard of ambitious professionals repeating affirmations as they look in the mirror, when they drive down the road or prior to going to bed. This isn’t just some kind of passing fad. Positive affirmations have been in vogue since biblical times. “For as he thinks in his heart, so is he..”—Proverbs 23:7.
Whatever we believe ourselves to be is truly what we become. If we call ourselves fat, useless, lazy or stupid, we tend to walk about defeated and deflated. But if we lift our selves up with positive affirmations of praise and gratitude for all that we are and all that we have, we walk with our heads held high, full of confidence, happiness and grace
Imagine waking up each morning, bursting with excitement, energy and joy for the new day. Get started building your self-esteem with powerful words that will take you over the top!
Here are ten positive affirmations for kick start your day. Love the person that you are, allow yourself the happiness that surrounds us. Believe in yourself and others will see you as you see yourself.
1. I am special.
2. I can do anything that I set out to do.
3. I look thinner when I exercise.
4. I love how exercise makes me feel.
5. I am thankful for my life.
6. I feel healthy and vibrant today.
7. I will walk further today than I did yesterday.
8. I will eat healthy foods today.
9. My clothes look better on me because I exercise.
10. Something good comes my way, everyday.
We love to hear your positive feedback in the comment space below:
~ Karen Ficarelli
- One-on-One Fitness Phone Consultation with Karen Ficarelli
- Visit me on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/KarenFicarelli
- Follow F4H on Twitter - http://twitter.com/fitness4her
- Follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/karenficarelli