When you feel your motivation start to suffer from a slump, you might try positive affirmations to get you back on track. Many people find that affirmations are the fuel to get them going each and every day. I believe in these and begin each day by saying my own. Positive self-talk is vital to a healthy mind and body. To get you started, I’ve gathered 35 affirmations geared for fitness. Stand in front of a mirror and repeat any number of these affirmations to your self to give you the charge you need to get going.
- I am fit, healthy and attractive.
- I love and appreciate my body.
- I love to exercise.
- I am fit and healthy.
- I am strong and can handle anything that challenges me today.
- I am fit and active.
- I am burning fat when I do aerobic exercises.
- I can feel the fat burning when I jog.
- I enjoy my workouts.
- I will create 30 minutes in my schedule to exercise each day.
- I am slender.
- I look wonderful.
- I am getting stronger every day.
- I am flexible because I exercise.
- I am excited to exercise.
- I like the way exercise makes me feel.
- I am energetic.
- I am losing two pounds each week.
- I am beautiful.
- I like to workout.
- I am a healthy and fit woman.
- I am healthy and sexy.
- I choose to work out every day for a beautiful body.
- I maintain a healthy weight.
- I am stronger because I exercise.
- I take good care of myself.
- I am healthy and energetic.
- I am intelligent and sexy.
- I am physically fit.
- I have reached my weight loss goals.
- I am exercising for an extra 15 minutes today.
- I am adding weights to my work out routine.
- I am taking my exercise to the next level.
- I am happy with the way exercise makes me look and feel.
- I am accomplishing great feats every day.
Remember to say these with conviction. You must believe they are true in order for them to work, and I believe they do work. Once you have reinforced yourself with positive affirmations, chart the results of that day in your journal. It only takes a couple of minutes and it may be the most beneficial minutes you spend in your day.
Please share some of your positive affirmations in the comment space below:
~ Karen Ficarelli
1-ON-1 PHONE CONSULTATION with Karen Ficarelli