Most of the time, I don’t specify one brand over another. However, this tasty light cheese from Laughing Cow is only 35 calories for a delicious and nutritious treat.
2 deli thin slices of turkey
1 wedge of Laughing Cow Mozzarella, Dried Tomato and Basil Spread
1 whole-wheat wrap
1 tsp balsamic vinegar
1. Sprinkle turkey slices with balsamic vinegar and set aside.
2. Lay wrap out on plate or cutting board.
3. Spread one side of wrap with Laughing Cow cheese.
4. Layer with turkey slices.
5. Beginning with one side, roll wrap inward, careful not to tear the wrap.
Low in saturated fat, low in cholesterol, low in sodium, low in sugar and low in calories, this nutritious wrap will fill you up but not out. It’s great for breakfast, snacks or lunch and it’s packed with protein to feed all the cells in your body.