4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 Tbsp olive oil
4 Tbsp fat-free parmesan cheese
1 Tbsp dried basil
1 Tbsp dried garlic powder
Pepper to taste
1 Tbsp parsley
4 Tbsp bread crumbs
1. Combine all dry ingredients and mix together.
2. Coat chicken breasts with olive oil.
3. Pat chicken breasts on each side with mixture.
4. Spray baking pan and place chicken breasts on pan.
5. Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
6. Serve with whole wheat pasta and fresh tomato sauce or your favorite vegetables.
An excellent source of protein, but low in fat, cholesterol, sodium and sugar. This recipe is ideal for any women’s fitness program and can be enhanced with other healthy accompaniments.
Do you have a good chicken recipe you’d like to share? Please do so in the comment space below:
~ Karen Ficarelli
1-ON-1 PHONE CONSULTATION with Karen Ficarelli