An affirmation is a positive statement of fact that one makes to manifest their desired future. It can be about succeeding in your career, excelling in a class or getting your body in shape. Affirmations are instrumental for helping you to attain your goals. If your mind isn’t made up, then hardly anything is possible. That’s why affirmations are so important for positive change.
There is much scientific evidence that these positive statements are effective in improving physical health. They tell your subconscious mind to get to work making all the systems of the body function properly.
When you change unhealthy thought patterns, and start making positive statements about your health, you change the energy that flows to your physical body from your energy source, or subconscious mind. This is turn can actually change your physical body.
Here are some client favorites that might help you on your journey towards a healthier, happier life.
• Every organ in my body function perfectly.
• I am perfectly healthy in body, mind and spirit.
• I am well in body and mind and I am strong and healthy.
• I never get sick.
• I am healthy, happy and radiant.
• I radiate good health.
• My body is a safe and pleasurable haven for me.
• My sleep is relaxed and refreshing.
• I have all the energy I need to accomplish my goals.
• My body is healed, restored and filled with energy.
• I am healthy in all aspects of my life.
• I eat foods that nourish my body.
• I am always able to maintain my ideal weight.
• I am filled with energy to do all the daily activities in my life.
• My mind is at peace.
• I love and care for my body and it cares for me.
When you make these statements, allow yourself to visualize your body in perfect health. Close your eyes and picture your healthy, vibrant new you. Concentrate only on the positive influence of your thoughts; eject negativity from your being.
If you make this a daily practice, you will begin to see significant improvements throughout your life. Continue for at least 30 days and turn this exercise into a regular habit. It’s one of the best habits you can form, so begin reciting your affirmations today.
Share your positive affirmations and attitude by leaving a comment.
~ Karen Ficarelli
1-ON-1 PHONE CONSULTATION with Karen Ficarelli