Most of the time, I don’t specify one brand over another. However, this tasty light cheese from Laughing Cow is only 35 calories for a delicious and nutritious treat.
1 Roma tomato, thinly sliced
1 wedge of Laughing Cow Mozzarella, Dried Tomato and Basil Spread
1 slice flatbread
1 tsp balsamic vinegar
1. Lay flatbread out on plate or cutting board.
2. Spread one side with Laughing Cow cheese.
3. Layer with tomato slices.
4. Sprinkle with balsamic vinegar.
5. Bake for 4 minutes on 400 degrees.
Low in saturated fat, low in cholesterol, low in sodium, low in sugar and low in calories, this nutritious flatbread pizza slice will fill you up but not out. It’s great for breakfast, snacks or lunch and it’s packed with protein to feed all the cells in your body.