In the evening or during football season, it’s always nice to have some healthy snacks on the ready for when the family gets the munchies. This little treat is a family favorite but my youngest son, Dante likes it the best! The spices remind me of Autumn and is great for serving during a football game. Makes 16 half cup servings.
2 cups Pretzel Goldfish crackers
3 cups low-fat granola
1/2 cup sesame sticks, broken up (choose whole wheat or honey wheat)
3 cups chopped mixed dried fruit
PAM Fat-Free Butter-Flavored Cooking Spray
1 tsp all spice
1 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp cinnamon
1. Mix all ingredients and spray lightly with PAM.
2. Sprinkle with all spices and toss.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.
4. At 10 minutes into cooking time, stir ingredients to cook evenly.
5. Cool and eat, or store at room temperature.
Low in fat, calories, sodium and sugar. Healthy snacks such as these are important to women’s fitness. We need at least two snacks each day and it’s great to be able to indulge in something so tasty and delightful.
Love this snack as much as we do? Tell us about it in the comment space below: