If lip smackin’ and such sounds as MMMM good, and yum yum, drive you crazy, you better not serve this scrumptious oven fried chicken. It is so crispy, yet so moist inside, you’ll declare it’s got to be fried! Be prepared, everyone will want seconds, so serve it up with some mashed potatoes and healthy veggies to keep the meal balanced.
3 egg whites
1/4 cup fat-free milk
6 skinless chicken breasts
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
11/4 cup corn flakes, crushed
1/2 cup unseasoned bread crumbs
PAM butter-flavored vegetable cooking spray
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Beat egg whites and milk until blended in bowl.
2. In separate bowl, combine corn flakes and bread crumbs.
3. Coat chicken breasts with flour and then dip into egg mixture.
4. Coat chicken generously with corn flakes and bread crumbs.
5. Spray baking pan with cooking spray.
6. Place coated chicken breasts in pan and spray them lightly with PAM.
7. Add salt and pepper if you like.
8. Bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Low in fat, sodium and cholesterol, chicken is a great source of protein. When you are serious about women’s fitness, you want to make sure you are eating enough protein. Go light on the flour, the corn flakes will make your chicken extra crispy.
We value your opinion. Please share it with us and our readers in the comment space below: