Well, he wasn’t my cousin, but my girlfriend had a crazy cousin who was an excellent chef. He had so many tales it was hard to know what was truth and what was fiction. He claimed that he once cooked for a Prince, but we could never confirm this story. He gave her this recipe, which she loaned to me. I decided to add it to the recipe file because it tastes so good.
4 skinless chicken breast
2 tbs. of honey
1 tbs. of orange juice
1/4 cup ground ginger
1/4 cup black pepper
1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes
1 cup crushed cornflakes
1. Coat baking pan with nonstick cooking spray
2. Place chicken in bowl and coat with honey.
3. In a separate bowl combine, cornflakes, parsley, pepper, ginger and orange juice together.
4. Place chicken in baking pan and sprinkle mixture over chicken.
5. Bake uncovered 350 degrees 18 to 20 until chicken is tender.
High in protein and low in fat. Chicken is always a good choice. Ginger helps food to digest, contains antioxidants. The orange juice is loaded with Vitamin C, potassium and fiber. Parsley aids in digestion, so be sure to add this herb to your dish. Overall this dish is low in calories, cholesterol, saturated fat, sugar and sodium.