Red, green and white are the traditional colors of Christmas, but you won’t have to wait until December to enjoy this sumptuous salad. As vivid as a Christmas tree, this salad brings excitement at every presentation.
1 large red tomato
1 large yellow tomato
1 large green pepper
1 jar of black olives
1. Cut up and mix together all ingredients.
2. Add a pinch of olive oil.
3. Garnish top with 2 tsp of fresh basil.
4. Drop curled ribbon on the table around the base of the bowl, to draw attention and entice your guests.
Low in saturated fat, low in cholesterol, low in sodium, low in sugar and low in calories, this salad is a great way to get a jump start on your daily fruits and veggie requirements. Full of heart healthy antioxidants and high in Vitamin C, it’s a good source of fiber.
~ Karen Ficarelli
- One-on-One Fitness Phone Consultation with Karen Ficarelli
- Visit me on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/KarenFicarelli
- Follow F4H on Twitter - http://twitter.com/fitness4her
- Follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/karenficarelli