Grab up the chop sticks–Chinese never tasted so good! This quick and easy meal will soon be your favorite for delicious nutrition that cooks up in a flash.
4 boneless chicken breast
2 Tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
1 small yellow onion, chopped
1 pkg. snow peas
1 pkg. broccoli florets
1 Tbsp. ginger
1 Tbsp. olive oil
1 Tbsp. garlic, minced
1/2 cup water
1. Heat olive oil in skillet on medium heat and saute garlic and onion.
2. Add chicken, tossing till lightly browned.
3. Add vegetables, soy sauce, ginger and water.
4. Continue cooking, stirring often until chicken is cooked through, the water is reduced and the veggies are tender.
5. Takes about 15 to 20 minutes.
6. Serve with cooked brown rice.
Chicken is a wonderful source of protein that is low in saturated fat and sodium. The snow peas and broccoli are vitamin rich and high in potassium and fiber. The entire meal is low in calories. Don’t add extra salt, as the soy sauce adds just enough to make it taste so good.
Mmmm! Doesn’t this sound good? Share with us and our readers in the comment space below: