This wonderful dish makes 4 nice healthy servings. I like to serve it with rice and broccoli or asparagus. Small potatoes, cut into small chunks and cooked go nicely with this dish, too.
4 – 4oz.fresh Snapper fillets
1/4 cup light mayo
2 to3 tbs. of grated parmesan cheese
1 tbs. fresh chives
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce or white wine
1. Coat baking pan with Pam cooking spray and place snapper filets in.
2. In small bowl stir together mayo, cheese, chives, and Worcestershire sauce.
3. Spread mayo mixture over snapper fillets.
4. Bake on 450 degrees for 4 to 6 minutes, test with fork for flakiness.
5. Serve with steamed rice and broccoli.
Rich in Omega 3’s and high in Vitamin B6, snapper is a healthy fish to eat. You may have difficulty finding fresh snapper, and if you do, substitute with cod or some other cold water fish.
The parmesan cheese is a great source of calcium and is one of the easiest cheeses to digest. Low in saturated fat but high on taste, it pleases both the palette and the tummy.