This wonderful dish makes 4 nice healthy servings. I like to serve it with rice and broccoli or asparagus. Potatoes are a great complement too. Toast some whole grain bread and serve.
4 – 4oz.fresh salmon fillets
1/4 cup light mayo
2 to3 Tbs. of grated parmesan cheese
1 Tbs. fresh chives
1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce or white wine
1. Coat baking pan with Pam cooking spray carefully lay each salmon fillet in pan without breaking.
2. In small bowl stir together mayo, cheese, chives, and Worcestershire sauce.
3. Spread mayo mixture over salmon fillets.
4. Bake on 450 degrees for 4 to 6 minutes.
5. Test with fork for flakiness when done.
6. Serve with steamed rice and broccoli.
An excellent source of protein, low in fat and sodium, salmon is a nutrient rich fish. A cold water fish that is recommended because of its high levels of omega 3 fatty acids and the fact that it provides a whole day’s worth of vitamin D!