Slim down, get strong and look sexy with regular exercise. No matter your age, exercise can help you manage your weight, strengthen your muscles and make you look and feel as sexy as ever. Combined with a healthy diet, exercise helps to keep your body fit.
Exercise can help you slim down and maintain your weight. Muscles burn fat. The greater muscle mass your body has, the quicker it burns up calories, even at rest. People who have little fat and more muscle will burn twice or three times the calories of someone with less muscle development.
One of the best benefits of exercise is how it strengthens and energizes the body. With each exercise, you become stronger and can last longer. Strength and stamina increase every time you workout. Even if you don’t notice it right away, each time you work your body, you help it to grow stronger.
A slim, strong body is a sexy body. The confidence that comes from someone who exercises regularly is also quite sexy. People will notice the difference in you when you make exercise a necessary part of your life.
Exercise is a necessary part of your life. It should be treated as an important part of every day when you consider how great an effect it has on your health. As necessary as eating, drinking, sleeping and working, exercise should become a normal function. Start adding it to your calendar as a reminder; it will serve as a visual commitment to keep you focused on your new goal.
If you are struggling to make exercise a habit, there are a few things you can do to implant this new activity into your life. Try one or try all, but be sure to make exercise a priority.
1. Start a fitness journal and write down your exercise goals.
2. Make a written plan, such as a weekly calendar, of your planned exercise activities.
3. Keep a clean exercise outfit ready to go at all times.
4. Find an exercise buddy to keep you motivated.
5. Go for a walk every day and get some fresh air.
6. Take the stairs every chance you get.
7. Park further away when it’s safe.
8. Try to go faster, harder, further.
9. Write down every goal that you accomplish.
10. Wear comfortable shoes.