Every now and then everyone falls to temptation from some sort of devilish pleasure. If you are watching your weight or even if you aren’t try this glorious dessert. Bite after bite, it’s simply heavenly.
2 cups cubed angel food cake
1 8oz. lemon fat-free yogurt
1 8oz.fat-free cool whip
1 cup mixed fresh berries
Shavings of Dark Chocolate (optional)
1. Divide angel food cake among 4 pretty glass flutes or dessert dishes.
2. In a small bowl combine the yogurt and whip topping.
3. To serve, spoon yogurt mixture on top of angel food cubes.
4. Sprinkle with berries.
5. If desired mint or dark chocolate shavings.
Loaded with antioxidants and beta carotene. Berries protect the body and boost the immune system. Yogurt is full of pre-biotics and pro-biotics, healthy bacteria that you need. Yogurt is also a good source of fiber, plus it’s delicious. Add the dark chocolate for a boost of antioxidants that help to aid in digestion.
~ Karen Ficarelli
- One-on-One Fitness Phone Consultation with Karen Ficarelli
- Visit me on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/KarenFicarelli
- Follow F4H on Twitter - http://twitter.com/fitness4her
- Follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/karenficarelli