Exercise offers so many benefits to women’s health that we often overlook the fact that exercise can improve the health and beauty of our skin, too. From increasing circulation to helping to rid the skin of toxins, exercise can give a woman’s skin a natural glow that can’t be found in any of the finest skin products.
• Aerobic exercise builds endurance and promotes circulation by increasing the heart rate. As this occurs, blood is circulated quicker throughout the body, thereby increasing circulation and depositing nutrients to the skin cells, which helps to improve a woman’s skin.
• Both aerobic and strength training exercises help to rid the skin of potentially damaging toxins. Sweating during exercise helps to clean clogged pores. Be sure to keep a clean towel to wipe sweat away.
• Exercise has been found to increase collagen growth in some people. A main component to keeping skin looking young, collagen is the fiber that protects the skin from wrinkles and lines.
• One of the most amazing benefits of exercise is the ability to improve acne-prone skin. That’s because exercise helps to reduce stress, a major contributor to break-outs. When women are under stress, their adrenal gland produces male type hormones that in turn cause blemishes and clogged pores.
Exercise has long been known to help control weight, build strength, improve flexibility and provide lifelong benefits for healthy living. The facts above are proof that exercise can help to give a woman beautiful skin as well. This evidence is reason enough to begin an exercise program today.
If you are looking for an exercise program that will help you to lose weight and get in shape for life, Fitness4Her offers complete step-by-step exercises that will get you started and keep you motivated to reach your fitness goals.
~ Karen Ficarelli
- One-on-One Fitness Phone Consultation with Karen Ficarelli
- Visit me on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/KarenFicarelli
- Follow F4H on Twitter - http://twitter.com/fitness4her
- Follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/karenficarelli