A great snack or dessert. This healthy take on a banana split won’t leave you feeling guilty when you reach the end of the dish. Quite satisfying and delightful, this tempting treat is okay to eat.
One 8oz carton light (fat-free) sour cream
2 Tbs. stevia
2 Tbs. lime peel
1 Tbs. lime juice
3 cups fresh bananas, sliced or cut into small bite size pieces
1. Whip sour cream and add stevia.
2. Add lime peel and lime juice.
3. Stir well, until creamy.
4. Place bananas in a banana split bowl.
5. Drizzle sauce over bananas or serve sauce in a separate bowl for dipping.
Bananas are nutrient rich and full of potassium. A natural source of fiber both soluble and insoluble, bananas are an excellent fruit. Quite portable with very little mess.
~ Karen Ficarelli
- One-on-One Fitness Phone Consultation with Karen Ficarelli
- Visit me on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/KarenFicarelli
- Follow F4H on Twitter - http://twitter.com/fitness4her
- Follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/karenficarelli