• I love myself as I am, regardless of how much I weigh.
• I toss out negative thoughts.
• I choose to be thin and healthy.
• I now see myself as being thin and healthy.
• Everyday I get more control of my weight.
• My thoughts influence my body.
• I eject any negative thoughts about my body.
• I choose to think positively about my body.
• My beliefs create my physical reality.
• I know that I control my weight.
• My new reality includes my desired weight and shape.
• In my mind I am now slim, healthy and attractive.
• My physical reality is quick to follow.
• I will attain and maintain my desired weight.
• I honor my body.
• I am so thankful for all that I have.
What is it about these words that make them an asset to any successful fitness or weight loss program? Can just speaking these words empower you to stay on a diet? Well to begin with, your diet is your way of life. It is the way that you eat. Women choosing a healthy diet shouldn’t be just about losing weight. Because once you have lost the desired weight, I’m hoping you’ll continue eating healthy with a diet that’s good for you.
Affirmations are about empowering yourself to find the commitment to make a desired change in your life. Powerful words that are used to build a positive self talk. By consistently repeating positive affirmations to yourself, you create positive subconscious thoughts that lead to positive actions.
Instead of negative words that conjure up guilt, frustration or sadness; positive, productive thoughts will replay automatically throughout your life. Each time they replay, they’ll reinforce the new positive inner-image you have of yourself and your life in general. By replacing old, negative thinking with new, positive subconscious thoughts you’ll have access to the endless resources of positive energy that lies within you.
When you use positive affirmations, you must believe them and you must feel them. Allow yourself to fully experience each affirmation. Enjoy the positive force that they offer. Assume each affirmation to be true in your physical reality. Feel the positive emotions and allow your positive actions to follow.
Share your positive dieting affirmations by leaving a comment.
~ Karen Ficarelli
- One-on-One Fitness Phone Consultation with Karen Ficarelli
- Visit me on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/KarenFicarelli
- Follow F4H on Twitter - http://twitter.com/fitness4her
- Follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/karenficarelli