It’s summertime and the season to hit the beach, the pool, lake or swimming hole. Wherever you go to cool off from the heat of the summer, go with confidence and self-satisfaction. No matter what your size or shape, be happy with your body and love the person that you are. Daily affirmations can help you do just that.
If you feel self-conscientious about your figure or not too happy with your body shape, do something about it. Don’t let it take control over your happiness. Make the decision to change your diet and exercise. Reform your women’s fitness program and start feeling good about your hard efforts.
So where do affirmations come in? Affirmations can help you transform your life, your body and the way you perceive daily challenges. Affirmations are powerful words that accentuate the power that you hold within your mind. The power to work on your body, the power to make wise choices and the power to know what a wonderful person you truly are. Affirmations encourage self-acceptance and provide the door to understanding one’s self.
But that’s not all; affirmations are words that help you change your body, mind and spirit. Positive self-talk that possesses a certain power over your mind, affirmations clear your brain and encourage changes in the way that you think about things. It allows you to free yourself of the complications of negativity and self-doubt to emerge powerful and self-confident to face the challenges of the day.
The summertime heat means less clothes and more chances to show off your body, so more than ever, you will want some affirmations that will help you feel confident with so much skin exposed. I’ve put together some affirmations that will give you’re the confidence to show off your beach-ready body that you already have.
1. I look good in my swimsuit.
2. This swimsuit shows off my small waistline.
3. My legs look firmer because I have been exercising.
4. The foods that I eat give my skin a sun-kissed glow.
5. I enjoy swimming in the pool and go in every chance I get.
6. I love summer because I can get outside and play.
7. I love summer because it’s warm enough to wear shorts.
8. I love summer because it’s warm enough to wear sundresses.
9. I love to wear sleeveless blouses to show off my sexy arms.
10. I love my body and I am making it beach ready.